Saturday, December 4, 2010

Zen and The Snowplow

We are having our first snow of the season, and there is already about 8" of snow on the ground.  Luckily, my next door neighbor, Woody, has a plow.  As you can imagine, normally all bedlam breaks loose when he plows his yard since the drive lays along the north side of our backyard.  However, the relaxation work is paying off.  Dusty gave one wild bark which set the others off, but they all stopped when Ed told them to.

I got out my treats and played Leslie McDevitt's Look at That game with the dogs when Woody came over to plow our drive.  Only Dusty got the point of the game:  He had to look at Woody's truck and then look at me to get a treat.  The others just stared at me hoping for a treat.  The new, in-control Dusty is just so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment