Friday, April 5, 2013

Hitting The Wall

Now that my dog walk is no longer adjustable, Belle and I are tackling the problems that the full height DW presents.  I know this is the stage where a lot of people give up, and I can see why.  It's like the weeks of work we did at lower heights never happened.  I had hoped to go to a NADAC trial on the 20th, but if we can't make some definite progress by late next week, I won't bother to enter.

My current plan is to do 6 reps two or three times each day.  I'm not filming these sessions, but I am keeping detailed notes so I know where to resume at the next session, and so I can see if we're making any progress.  So far we're stuck at a starting point about 8" from the beginning of the down ramp.

Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!! My dogs have had tough starting points as well so I would mix starting there with easier ones.

    ReplyDelete