Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Progress Report

I went to the orthopedist yesterday for my first post-op visit.  The incision is healing well and the staples will probably be removed next week.  He also fitted me with a more rigid splint, which oddly enough has lessened the pain I was experiencing in my heel.  I'm off pain meds completely now.

Belle has learned to bring me a pillow and my small blanket.  This morning, the walker was too far away for me to reach it, and I was able to get her to push it to me.  

I've lost five pounds :-)  Hopefully, I can keep eating wisely for another five weeks and lose some more weight.

It looks like today is going to be a nice day, so I should be able to go outside and sit in the sunshine and enjoy the flowers blooming in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment