Unfortunately, after setting up the course, I was too tired to give it the effort it deserved and we lots of off-courses and various other faults. For example:
- Turned my shoulders and pulled Belle away from the weave entry;
- Turned my shoulders and pulled Belle out of the weaves;
- Was late indicating the turn from #4 to the tunnel. First time, Belle continued on to the #12 jump. The second time, she ended up on the backside of the tunnel.
- More than once, I turned too soon and sent Belle up the A-frame instead of into the #7 tunnel.
- Failed to give Belle (and Dusty) enough information before they entered the #15 tunnel so that they didn't make a beeline for the off-course #2 tunnel.
- Lost track of the course at #16 and sent Belle into the #11 tunnel instead of over the #17 jump.
- Missed the A-frame contact.
- Lastly, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Dusty jumping over the #4 tunnel.